Book Club meets every Wednesday afternoon at 3:25 pm in the staff workroom behind the media center and is open to all students (whether you like to read or not).
The last Wednesday of the month, the book club functions as an advisory group to the Media Center - offering ideas regarding book selection and media center functions and programs.
Come any time for food and great discussions about books.
What We're Reading
Life of Pi by Yann Martel
Abraham Lincoln Award
- Finish reading your four titles
- Pick up a ballot in the Media Center and vote
- Have your picture taken for your READ poster
- Hand in Activity Code of Conduct form in order to receive your invitation to the party
- Life of Pi is a current film based on popular books
- Copies of Life of Pi are available exclusively for Book Club members from Mrs. Ryndak
- Read one of these selections and if there is enough interest, a ticket to the movie may be in your future
- Movie tickets will ony be available to members who have completed their Activity Code of Conduct form
School Mailing List
Sign up to receive the latest information on community events, news and alerts!