National Honor Society
WELCOME TO NHS AT MUNDELEIN
Don't forget - Homeroom meetings are held every two weeks!
Please see the Calendar for updated meetings and events.
Note: This calendar can be synced to mobile devices and your d120.org Google account
Executive Board for the 2015-2016 NHS School Year:
- President: Darin Chaichitatorn
- Vice President: Julia Harbison
- Secretary: Vivian Lee
- Service Chairs: James Syme and Jenni Nguyen
- Events Chairs: Jake Breitenreiter and Monika Bowser
- Webmaster: Anthony Ko
Announcements and Reminders:
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS: Volunteer hours will now be recorded online through Google Forms.
- Students must sign into their student gmail to access the form.
Upcoming Events/Volunteer Opportunities:
- Summer Hours Form: http://goo.gl/forms/LExZ36YMd3
- Returning Members:
- Must complete 7 summer volunteer hours.
- In-School Hours Form: http://goo.gl/forms/sX2qaR9VN7
- Returning Members:
- Must complete at least 30 volunteer hours by the end of the school year (including summer hours).
- Must volunteer in at least 6 different events (not one event, six times).
- New Members:
- Must complete 20 volunteer hours by the end of the school year.
- Must volunteer in 4 different events
- Other Info:
- All members must have at least 5 NHS provided volunteer hours.
- There is no cap to how many hours one can get at a single event.
Information for New Members
- Parent Teacher Conferences: September 16th
- New candidate meeting is Tuesday, August 25th at 7:10 AM in the auditorium.
- Applications and Code of Conduct sheets for new members are due September 3rd at noon. NO EXCEPTIONS (Print out the application on the right and submit to Mrs. Craven or Mrs. Toland).
- Reccommendations from teachers are due September 14th.
- Induction for new members is October 19th.
*IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT A BOARD MEMBER*
- Sign up for Tutoring and PADS - both are required for each member to do once only
- Sign up online for tutoring at: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f054dadaa2ba7f85-tutoring
- Sign up for Remind101
- Text: "@mundynhs" to the number "81010"
- Members may email if they wish to know how many hours they have already completed - a mass list of everyone's hours will not be posted due to privacy policies.
- Please check in if you have not been receiving the emails