National Honor Society
WELCOME TO NHS AT MUNDELEIN
Don't forget - Homeroom meetings are held every two weeks!
Please see the Calendar for updated meetings and events.
Note: This calendar can be synced to mobile devices and your d120.org Google account
Executive Board for the 2014-2015 NHS School Year:
- President: Daniella Feijoo
- Vice President: Kelsey Toland
- Secretary: Brian Walters
- Service Chairs: Michela Jacob and Elly Kjeldbjerg
- Events Chairs: Erin Falconer and Michael Ventrella
- Webmaster: Chris Cygnus
Announcements and Reminders:
- Members may start submitting their hour sheets if they have already completed all volunteer hours
- Please turn in PADS money to Courtney if you have not already done so - It is $5 and was due for new members by the end of January!
- Sign up for Tutoring and PADS - both are required for each member to do once only
- All event hours are capped at five. No exceptions
- This is to encourage volunteering at multiple events, not to discourage volunteering for more than five hours
- 30 hours must be completed for the 2013-2014 school year with no personal or provided hour requiremen
- Members may email if they wish to know how many hours they have already completed - a mass list of everyone's hours will not be posted due to privacy policies.
- Please check in if you have not been receiving the emails
*IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT A BOARD MEMBER*