National Honor Society
WELCOME TO NHS AT MUNDELEIN
Don't forget - Homeroom meetings are held every two weeks!
Please see the Calendar for updated meetings and events.
Note: This calendar can be synced to mobile devices and your d120.org Google account
Executive Board for the 2015-2016 NHS School Year:
- President: Darin Chaichitatorn
- Vice President: Julia Harbison
- Secretary: Vivian Lee
- Service Chairs: James Syme and Jenni Nguyen
- Events Chairs: Jake Breitenreiter and Monika Bowser
- Webmaster: Anthony Ko
Announcements and Reminders:
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS: Volunteer hours will now be recorded online through Google Forms.
- Students must sign into their student gmail to access the form.
- In-School Hours Form: http://goo.gl/forms/sX2qaR9VN7
- Returning Members:
- Must complete at least 30 volunteer hours by the end of the school year (including summer hours).
- Must volunteer in at least 6 different events (not one event, six times).
- New Members:
- Must complete 20 volunteer hours by the end of the school year.
- Must volunteer in 4 different events
- Other Info:
- All members must have at least 5 NHS provided volunteer hours.
- There is no cap to how many hours one can get at a single event.
*IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT A BOARD MEMBER*
- Sign up for Tutoring and PADS - both are required for each member to do once only
- Sign up online for tutoring at: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f054dadaa2ba7f85-tutoring
- Sign up online for PADs at: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f054dadaa2ba7f85-nhspads
- Sign up for Remind101
- Text: "@mundynhs" to the number "81010"
- Members may email if they wish to know how many hours they have already completed - a mass list of everyone's hours will not be posted due to privacy policies.
- Please check in if you have not been receiving the emails