National Honor Society
WELCOME TO NHS AT MUNDELEIN
Don't forget - Homeroom meetings are held every two weeks!
Please see the Calendar for updated meetings and events.
Note: This calendar can be synced to mobile devices and your d120.org Google account
Executive Board for the 2014-2015 NHS School Year:
- President: Daniella Feijoo
- Vice President: Kelsey Toland
- Secretary: Brian Walters
- Service Chairs: Michela Jacob and Elly Kjeldbjerg
- Events Chairs: Erin Falconer and Michael Ventrella
- Webmaster: Chris Cygnus
Announcements and Reminders:
- St. Patrick's Day Dance shift schedule for new members and food assignment for returning members can be found at: http://goo.gl/AjoPDY
- To access the listing, you must be signed into your school Google account.
- Attendance by all new members to their assigned slots is MANDATORY.
- It is also mandatory that all returning members bring their assigned food items. These items can be dropped off to Ms. Craven in the foods room (B153).
- Members may start submitting their hour sheets if they have already completed all volunteer hours
- Sign up for Tutoring and PADS - both are required for each member to do once only
- All event hours are capped at five. No exceptions
- This is to encourage volunteering at multiple events, not to discourage volunteering for more than five hours
- Members may email if they wish to know how many hours they have already completed - a mass list of everyone's hours will not be posted due to privacy policies.
- Please check in if you have not been receiving the emails
*IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT A BOARD MEMBER*