School Pictures, Dances & Graduation
- Visit www.vipis.com
- Search for Mundelein High School at the top of the screen
- Click the "Senior Photography" tile
- Follow instructions to register your senior
VIP Student Portraits, Sports Photos and more
Visit the VIP Mundelein High School landing page to pre-pay, see photos, schedule sessions and more.
Greetings from the yearbook staff:
We are hard at work on the 2018-19 yearbook, and we always appreciate your support of the work we are doing. Here is some information we thought you should know regarding this year’s yearbook.
- Save $5 until Sept. 30: The 2018-19 yearbook can be pre-ordered through MHS via the school bookstore or online until September 30, 2018, for $50. Please do not purchase a yearbook more than once. If a duplicate order is paid for online, MHS will not refund the duplicate payment. https://goo.gl/QJ8vbK
- Starting October 1, 2018: All yearbook sales will need to be made through the Jostens website (the publishing company of our yearbooks). The cost at this time will be $55. https://goo.gl/BrhqoW
- Last year’s yearbooks: There are still some 2017-18 yearbooks for sale. These can be purchased for $60 through the school bookstore. If you have not yet picked up your 2017-18 yearbook, please do so ASAP. See Ms. Olson at the bookstore.
- Senior Portraits: Seniors must be photographed and have their yearbook image selected by October 20, 2018, to appear in the yearbook. They may call the Visual Image Photography studio to schedule an appointment at 847-499-9300 or at vipis.com.
- Senior Baby Ads: These are now available for purchase. A flyer should have gone home with your senior via his or her English class. These can be created and ordered through jostensadservice.com for $50 by April 26, 2019.
- Retakes: Didn’t like your original picture or missed the other portrait days? Retakes and/or head-shoulder shot for seniors will be on 10/17. Retakes for the underclassmen will be 10/31.
2019 Senior & Graduation Information
Visit the senior & graduation page for a comprehensive list of end-of-year activities and detailed information related to graduation, including information.
Please note: The senior/graduation page is updated throughout the year as more information becomes available.