“A Journey Through Time” is the theme for this year’s Mundelein High School Staff Variety Show set for Wednesday, March 20 at 7:30 p.m. in the school’s auditorium. Admission for all seats is $2. Proceeds raised will support PADS of Lake County.
Performers and the time periods are as follows:
- Larry Calhoun, Vocal, As Good As I Once Was, 2005
- Jim Swager and Garrett Munz – flugelhorn, piano, Summertime, 1934
- Jerry Shelato – Banjo
- Ryan Buck, Mark Landuyt, Kristen Behrens, Beth Willis, Cabinet Battle from Hamilton, 1790
- Greg Dorgan, Andy Sturgeon and wives along with Jerry Shelato and Paul Franzen, trombone/tuba sextet, 1975
- Jen Franco, Laura Garcia, Lady Silly piano
- Laura Garcia, harp
- John Stowers, Larry Calhoun, vocal
- TJSE and Friends, guitar
- Larry Calhoun and Department Chairs, skit
- Jeff Harding, Elvin and closing number, 1960’s
Students in National Honor Society have partnered with the staff by doing advertising and promotion along with introducing all of the acts.