Spring 2014 Sports
- Parent/Athlete Meeting: Thursday, March 13, 2014 at 7:00 p.m.
- Picture Day: Tuesday, March 18, 2014
- White Cards: All athletes need their white card before they can participate in practice.
| First Day of Practice for Spring Sports
| January 20, 2014
|| Girls Track
|February 17, 2014
|March 3, 2014
Girls Water Polo
Boys Water Polo
|March 10, 2014
All Athletes will need a White Card to participate on the first day of practice.
For an Athlete to receive a White Card from the Athletic Office the follow steps need to be completed:
- All registration & athletic fees paid
- Sophomore, Junior and Senior Athletes must have a current physical on file with the Athletic Office. All Freshman need their freshman physical on file in the nurse’s office.
- An Athletic packet must be turned into the Athletic Office (signed by the athlete and parent/guardian)
Any further questions please contact Mrs. Risdon in the Athletic Office at 847-949-2200 ext. 1340