Step 1: Plan out your program
- Review and discuss the Programs of Study with your student.
- Review graduation requirements and core course sequence.
- Utilize the Curriculum Guide below to review course options.
- Align course selection with post-secondary plans.
Step 2: Looking Ahead
- Use the 4-year plan document to create your academic plan.
- Students must take their core class requirements each year.
- Carefully and thoughtfully select elective choices.
- Using study hall as an elective should be considered based on academic need, strength of schedule and overall student well-being.
Step 3: Meet with Your Counselor
- Counselors will schedule individual appointments with each student.
-Grade 11 students begin on November 28
-Grade 10 students begin on January 30
-Grade 9 students begin on February 6
- Students should be prepared to complete their course selection at their meeting.
What to expect:
- A review of the graduation requirements
- Course selections
- Post high school planning
Contact our School Counseling Department for questions at (847) 949-2200