Volunteers at Mundelein High School have the opportunity to make a direct impact on the lives of our students and school.
Listed below are ways you can get involved.
Business INCubator students have the opportunity to create and fully develop their own product or service. Real entrepreneurs and business experts serve as volunteer coaches and mentors, guiding student teams through the Lean Startup processes of developing hypotheses about a business concept, testing those hypotheses, adapting, and continually learning and improving.
Are you interested in volunteering for this program? Click here to learn how to volunteer as a coach, mentor or board of advisors member.
We Need YOU! Join our group of PROUD parents of MHS students!
Our Purpose: To help build bridges with parents, sender schools, community, MHS staff and most of all … the STUDENTS!
Commitment: One meeting a month for 60 minutes Two to three hours per activity
- Assist with Freshman Orientation
- Host football and soccer cookouts
- Supervise Back to School Bash
- Host morning coffee with families
- Participate in Homecoming Parade
- Meet with all sender school future freshman families
- Supervise Senior Grad Night
- Assist with Mr. Mustang Contest
- Organize and host Teacher Appreciation Week
Are you interested in becoming a Mundelein Ambassador? To be part of the group or to help out once in a while, e-mail MHSAmbassadors@yahoo.com