We Need YOU! Join our group of PROUD parents of MHS students!
Our Purpose: To help build bridges with parents, sender schools, community, MHS staff and most of all … the STUDENTS!
Commitment: One meeting a month for 60 minutes Two to three hours per activity
- Assist with Freshman Orientation
- Host football and soccer cookouts
- Supervise Back to School Bash
- Host morning coffee with families
- Participate in Homecoming Parade
- Meet with all sender school future freshman families
- Supervise Senior Grad Night
- Assist with Mr. Mustang Contest
- Organize and host Teacher Appreciation Week
Are you interested in becoming a Parent Ambassador? To be part of the group or to help out once in a while, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.