- $75 per sport per season
- $225 maximum per family per school year
For an athlete to participate in a sport:
- All registration & athletic fees must be paid
- Sophomore, junior and senior athletes must have a current physical on file with the Athletic Office. All freshman need their freshman physical on file in the nurse’s office.
- Athletic documents need to be signed either electronically during school registration or by turning in a signed Athletic Packet to the Athletic Office
Students are able to electronically sign athletic documents while registering online for school each year. For athletes that did not complete this process during online registration, please sign and return the forms in the Athletic Participation Packet below.
Athletic Participation Packet
STEP 1: Read the following documents.
- IHSA Concussion Information & Performance-Ehancing Substance Testing Policy
- IHSA Concussion Management : Youth Sports Concussion Act
- IHSA CPR Training
STEP 2: Print and sign the following forms:
STEP 3: Turn in completed forms
- Bring the completed forms to the athletic office.
- Bring completed sports physical to the athletic office.