Honors English 3
In addition to the choice reading book, choose one of the following books to read as well:
- The Book of Unknown Americans by Christina Henriquez
- How It Went Down by Kekla Magoon
- The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger
- The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
- Laughing At My Nightmare by Shane Burcaw
Consider the following question as you are reading: Is this book a mirror of what you see and experience in your own life, or is it more of a window into a world and experience that you haven’t seen before?
Be prepared to discuss both books with your peers in August.