Transfer from another Illinois High School:
- Must provide a copy of their 9th grade physical with all immunizations
Out of State Transfer Students:
- Must provide a copy of their high school physical with all immunizations from their previous high school. If their previous high school does not require a physical, the student has 30 days to complete this State of Illinois requirement.
- Must provide an Eye Examination Form dated within 12 months of the first day of school.
Transfer Students from Outside of the Country:
- Must provide all current updated immunizations, health records and TB Skin test requirements at the time of registration. The student has 30 days for all completed records to be on file with the Health Service Office.
- Must provide a Child Health Examination Form and an Eye Examination Form dated within 12 months of the first day of school.
12th grade students must provide proof of the meningococcal vaccination (MCV4) given on or after the student’s 16th birthday.
Parents and guardians are advised to consult with their student’s healthcare provider to determine if they are in compliance.
Questions about the requirement can be directed to the Nursing Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Letter to 12th Grade Families/Carta para Familias de Calificación 12
The Illinois Department of Public Health and Illinois State Board of Education requires that the Illinois Certificate of Religious Exemption Form be completed by the guardian and signed by the primary care provider if religious exemption is requested. If you have any further questions regarding this law, please contact the MHS nurses.
* denotes department administrator
« Back to Department List
Filter by Last Name:Show All
Filter By Department: