Summer School registration begins on April 1, 2020
- Session 1 - June 9 to July 2 (15 days)
Classes will be held on Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Session 2 - July 6 to July 24 (15 days)
Classes will be held on Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Summer School Course Guide (English)
Summer School Course Guide (Spanish)
Summer School Dual Credit Information
Summer School Dual Course Guide
Summer School Dual Credit Application
Courses are offered in several subject areas including, English, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies and Wellness. Additionally, a variety of enrichment and specialized classes are available.
Driver Education and Behind-the-Wheel: Please refer to summer school course guide for class dates/times, age requirement, eligibility, fees, and additional information.
Driver Education Registration
- Registration is open until all spots are filled
- There is no bus transportation for Driver Education
- Please note: You must register for Summer School Driver Education on the Summer Programs web page in RevTrak. Please do not register on the Student Fees (current or next year) tab.
Please call Mrs. Jean Davis at 847-949-2200 ext. 1257