This year’s Senior Celebration consists of two parts that are open to all graduating seniors. The 1st half is optional and requires the following 3 items: Field Trip Permission form, waiver, and registration & payment of $10 through Revtrak. This part of the event runs from 6:00 pm until 8:15 pm. The 2nd half begins at MHS around 8:15 and is Free, but requires registration through Revtrak. Keep reading for more details!!!
- Friday, May 10
- 8:15 pm – Pizza, beverages ---- FREE
- 9:00 pm – 11:30 pm - Hypnotist (Grand Finale)----- FREE
Optional Senior Celebration at XFactor Trampoline Park (Requires waiver, field trip permission form, registration & payment through Revtrak (STUDENT MUST RIDE BUS DEPARTING FROM MHS) :
- 5:15 pm – 5:50 pm: Students will check in loose items at the MHS book store. No phones, keys or even hats are allowed at the trampoline place.
- 6:00 pm: Bus(es) leave MHS
- 6:15 – 6:25 pm: Check-in at XFactor Trampoline Park
- 6:30 – 8:00 pm: Hanging out at XFactor Trampoline Park (free style trampolines, foam pits, American Ninja and inflatables, battle beam, dodge ball, basketball, laser tag and more.
- 8:10 pm: Leave XFactor Trampoline Park and head to MHS.
Please fill out the waiver online (see the link below) prior to the event. You will not be allowed in XFactor without the waiver submitted. Entering your Jump ID into your waiver form will speed up your check in! Your Jump ID is: 96265
Please click this link to fill out the XFactor waiver on their website: Purchase Ticket