Hosted Visits to Mundelein High School
The opening of our new 52,000 square foot building addition and launch of innovative programs like STEM, Project Lead the Way and Business Incubator has generated a lot of interest in the educational and business communities.
In order to see our facilities and programs firsthand, Mundelein High School is proudly conducting a series of hosted visits throughout the year.
Visitors will have the opportunity to tour our facilities, including: STEM lab, Project Lead The Way, Business Incubator, breakout spaces, science labs and other areas of interest.
Each hosted visit includes:
- Coffee & networking fifteen minutes prior to start time
- Thirty minute overview of Mundelein High School
- Forty-five minute tour of facilities with emphasis on your area of interest
- Thirty minute classroom visit to observe and talk to students in program
2019-2020 Hosted Visit Dates
Individuals or groups registering to visit Mundelein High School will be able to select from the following hosted visit dates:
- Friday, September 27, 2019 at 8:00am
- Saturday, September 21, 2019-Homecoming Alumni Building Tours at 10:00am
- Friday, January 10, 2020 at 8:00am
- Friday, April 3, 2020 at 8:00am
Click here to sign up for a hosted visit.