Officials Payment for Mundelein High School Competitions
Officials Pay Guidelines
- Payment for Mundelein High School competitions only.
- NO travel games
- Payments will be processed after Board of Education approval
- You must fill out a voucher for each day worked. Do not put multiple days on one voucher.
- Mundelein High School (MHS) requires each official to have a W9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification form on file.
- If this is your first time officiating for MHS, please access a W9 form. Complete the form (page 1) and forward it to Diane Michel in our business office by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have officiated for MHS previously, but you are unsure if we have a W9 on file, please e-mail a confirmation request to email@example.com.
Questions regarding W9 forms should be directed to Diane Michel in the Mundelein High School business office.
Diane Michel can be reached at 847-949-2200 ext. 1223 or to her email listed above.
All Other Official Pay Questions
Questions regarding officials pay should be directed to Diane Risdon at Mundelein High School Athletic Department.
Diane Risdon can be reached at 847-949-2200 ext. 1340 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay vouchers are due as soon as possible after you have officiated the games.
access w9 forms here
access officials pay voucher here