Time is running out: Don’t miss your last chance to pre-order the 2018-19 yearbook.
Orders can be placed at Jostens.com for $55.
Yearbook Distribution Information: The first chance students will have to pick up their 2018-19 yearbook will be Thursday, August 8, from 5-7 p.m. in the school cafeteria. After that, students will be able to pick them up in the school bookstore during regular bookstore hours.
Below is more information about our distribution policies.
MHS Yearbook Distribution Policies
- Please present a photo ID at time of pick up. A yearbook may not be distributed without one.
- Please check your yearbook for any damages before signing off on receipt of it. If damages are noticed at time of pick up and enough yearbooks remain, the yearbook can be replaced. Otherwise, there is no guarantee that damaged yearbooks can be exchanged.
- Upon receiving a yearbook, please initial next to your name on the distribution list that you received your purchased copy.
- Yearbooks will only be distributed to the student whose name appears on the distribution list, the parent or a sibling.
- If your name does not appear on the distribution list, a yearbook will not be distributed without proof of purchase.
- If you believe you have purchased a yearbook but are not on the distribution list, please produce one of the following as proof of purchase:
- A school registration receipt
- An MHS bookstore receipt
- A receipt from Jostens (the publication company)
- If there is no proof of purchase, a yearbook may be purchased for the at-the-door price.
- If there is no proof of purchase and one is purchased at the door instead but proof of purchase is later found, please present this proof of purchase to the MHS school bookstore and a refund can be issued.
- If a yearbook was not pre-ordered, one may be purchased for the at-the-door price if extra copies are available. A list of who purchased these will be kept for book keeping purposes.
- The school orders a limited number of non-pre-ordered yearbooks. Therefore, these are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis and cannot be reserved. Once sold out, no more yearbooks will be available for purchase.
- If yearbooks are not picked up or purchased at distribution, they may be acquired at the MHS school bookstore.
- Yearbooks will be held for pick up until the next year’s distribution. If they are not picked up by then, these yearbooks become school property, and the school cannot guarantee that your yearbook will still be available.
More information here.