2019-2020 Registration Information
Documents Required to Complete Registration:
Immunization/Physical Compliance Notification
In compliance with the Illinois School Code, Mundelein High School requires all students must have a complete physical exam and present evidence of a complete list of Illinois State required immunizations before attendance.
All students entering Mundelein High School must provide the following:
Documentation of a physical exam on the State of Illinois form, dated within 1 year of the 1st day of school.
- 3 doses, last on or after the 4th birthday
- 1 dose
-3 doses, last on or after the 4th birthday
Varicella (chicken pox)
-2 doses OR evidence of the history of the disease
- 3 doses OR 2 doses adult recombivax-HB for ages 11-15
Meningococcal (required for 12th grade only)
- 2 doses, or 1 dose after the 16th birthday
Failure to provide these records will result in your child being excluded on September 4th, and until the required documentation is provided.
*For students enrolling during the school year, documentation of physical exam and immunizations must be provided prior to attendance, if transferring from an Illinois school. Students transferring in from out of state must provide this documentation within 30 days of enrollment.
Table of ALL student fees: English / español
- The early registration fee for 2019-2020 is $250 and is due by March 31, 2019
- The basic registration fee for 2019-2020 is $275 after March 31, 2019
- Basic registration and specific course fees are due by August 1, 2019
- Additional fees for athletics, band, chorus, driver education, parking, and yearbook are not included in the basic registration fee
Payments may be made:
- Online using RevTrak
- In person at the MHS bookstore/payment center
- By mail sent to the attention of "MHS Payment Center"
Meals and School Fees Assistance Application
Information/Application for 2018-2019:
Meals/Fees Assistance Application (English)
Meals/Fees Assistance Application (Spanish)
Applications are also available in the business and main offices.
Information/Application for 2019-2020 will be available July 15, 2019
- User Names & Passwords (Snap Codes) for current students: Will be mailed home in January
- All Students: Online registration available beginning January 28, 2019
Please call (847) 949-2200 ext. 1260